Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Feeling...

The feeling I get when you are around is euphoric.
From the smallest look in your eyes, to the excitement in your voice,
it sends me to a place I haven't felt in a long time.
The feel of your kiss, the look on your face, the smile that tells me just how much you care.
It feels right, it feels natural... no pretending, no lies...
I love that you are a man's man. That you don't hold anything back, and that you are passionate in your beliefs and wants.
I love that you open my door!!! That you ask me what I want or need.
I love that you trusted our relationship enough to introduce me to your girls.
I love that you want to include me in the things that are important in your life.
I love that you have helped me to find the passion that was missing in my life!
I love that you are supportive in the things that I want to do.
I just love you!

1 comment:

Butterfly Angel said...

Sounds like a wonderful individual...congrats!!