Sunday, February 20, 2011

Faults...

Impatient would be at the top of my fault list. I want everything now... I don't like to settle for less. I have tried to be patient and things still don't turn out. I don't like it when a person doesn't respond to me. I have all the patience in the world for my students and my son, but little else for anyone or anything else. I don't know why?!
Quitter, if things aren't going my way... I just give up. I get easily discourage. If I feel that I am giving more than anyone else, I just throw my hands up and say forget it!!
Hopeless Romantic... while some may not consider this a fault, it is. I have this ideal guy in mind and if a person doesn't fit that mold, I don't want it. I have learned in my years to compromise my ideology but still find it hard to let go of the things I really want in a man.
How can you work through the faults that hold you back? How do you let go and just enjoy? How do you not look to see all the faults in another?
How do I allow my insecurities/faults to not get in the way of my happiness??

No comments: