Monday, January 2, 2012

12-24-11

Wow... Life has really thrown me a curve ball! I have fallen in love with a man who I can't see my life without. He is everything that I have been wishing for.
I didn't think that this would ever happen to me, but it has. I always wondered what it would be like to have a man think that you were his everything. Now I know!! Normally I am better with writing my feelings down, but for some odd reason, I can't find the words that express exactly how I feel. I think I just have too many emotions going.
I am still scared that one day he will wake up and think he's made a big mistake.
I find myself getting lost in his eyes, just looking into a sea of happiness.
I find myself giving up sleep just to watch him sleep.
I can't get enough of his laugh, smile, and look of complete happiness.
I love that he is emotional about things that are important to him.
I love that he always puts me first, in everything.
I love that we have so much in common. We are each others ying and yang. I have never shared so many similarities with another person.
I love that he includes my son in the things that we do, and that he just wants to be the father figure that he has never had.
I love that he finds enjoyment in cooking, building, and planning for the future.
I love how we make love to each other body and soul!
I love that we can talk about anything and everything!
I love that on Christmas Eve, this beautiful man asked me to be his wife! Wow...
I love that he asked everyone in my family for permission to marry me... who does that anymore?
I love the fact that he was extremely nervous and for once couldn't find his words... The look in his eyes and the emotion in his voice was earth shattering... I couldn't hear what anyone else was saying, it was like we were the only two people in the room. I felt like I couldn't get the word, "YES" out fast enough.
I can't see my life without this man. He is my everything! Most importantly he has become my best friend, my lover, my greatest emotion!
I can't wait to become his wife!
Life... wow!



No comments: