Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Turning 40????

Now that I have control of the computer, let me tell you what I am really having trouble with.... turning 40!
Where did that number come from anyway??? It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting at a bonfire hoping I wouldn't get caught drinking a wine cooler!
What happened to the time??
I feel like I have been cheated! I wanted to go clubbing more, listen to cool music and see the world... I wanted to attend at least one LOVE Fest in Europe before I was too old to go! I want to still go to a concert and not bitch and complain about people being in my way, while I sit my ass down!!!
I still want to experience the unending energy that I had in my 20's! I want to still have the energy to party all night and still make it to work in the morning without a 3 day hangover!
I still want to have sex.... and good 8 hour sex!!!!! Not this 20 minutes and then get the f*** off of me my hips hurt crap!
I know 40 is the new 30 but really... why do they make such a big deal out of it. You go to the party store and everything for your 40th is "Over the Hill"????
DAMN IT... I'M NOT DONE YET!!!!
Before you send me a comment telling me that age is how you feel.... YEAH I GET THAT!!! BUT I CAN STILL BITCH ABOUT IT! I have found that in the last year especially, things just don't move like they used to, bend like they used to, and parts of my body feel like they needs a lube job!!
I sure hope that we are reincarnated... cause I need to definitely do this again!!
I just hope that I can stay together long enough to find what I am truly looking for!!

1 comment:

Butterfly Angel said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Um, not to take the wind outta your sails but I was graduating high school when you were born...granted I was 16 but still..

Back from Boston but heading out for 10 days in NYC to be with family who give me unconditional love!! This is the first summer in forever that I am having a REAL vacation. Need to swap emails so I can give ya some pointers for your blog.