Sunday, June 21, 2009

How much is too much

How do you know when it's too much?
How do people get into relationships too fast or too slow?
Are there rules written somewhere that actually tell you what you should or shouldn't say to someone? Or should you just be swept up in the moment?
Why do friends tell you to take a relationship slow?? What exactly does that mean? You would think that at my age these questions would be simple to answer but there not!
Can you be honest to a fault? Can you say too much? Or not enough? Can you have all the hope in the world that this will finally be the one and then turn and run because you are too scared?
A friend told me the other day that I should learn to just let go...
I think I might have to actually listen to that friend and see what happens...

No comments: