Wednesday, July 29, 2009

School again...

Already people are asking me when school is starting! I tell them, "too soon" they tell me, "not soon enough"
I do enjoy my summers, but honestly...
I am ready to get back to work, back to my routine and the predictability of it. I have to say that being able to get up whenever, do whatever, and go to bed whenever... gets boring.
I helped work on a house my mother bought. The time went by entirely too fast! And I still have a lot of work to do. But I am ready to see what challenges there will be this year.
Eager to see if this year continues to be as surprising as this summer was!
To my fellow educators...
may the force be with you! We continue to go through changes in our district and I just hope and pray we come out of this year ALIVE!

No comments: