Thursday, August 6, 2009

Six days and counting...

Six days and counting before the summer officially ends!
I am looking forward to it and then I am not. This summer has been very interesting and I will be sad to see it come to an end.
I feel that I have accomplished a lot but then again, I feel like I haven't done much of anything.
I am afraid of things changing too much and there will be little time for the things that have developed. I am afraid of falling into the same 'ol routine and only having one day, Saturday, to do anything fun.
The school year hasn't even started and I am already looking forward to the first holiday... Thanksgiving!
I hope this year goes by as fast as the summer has!
Just get ready for me to rant and rave about the kids, other teachers, and of course the administration!
Good luck to those in the educational field, may the force be with you!

No comments: