Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Queen or Bitch???

Question? Is the saying, "treat a queen like a bitch and a bitch like a queen" true?
I have found, in my small little world, that this is actually a true statement!
I have seen women, who are complete bitches to their partner, get treated like a queen. Is this what men really want? Is it for the thrill of never knowing whether or not your respected as a partner, the turn on?? Do men prefer to have a women that argues and treats them like crap?
I know of three women that treat their men like dirt! Yet the men stick around and don't seem to mind. I am confused?? Why?
I would think that men would prefer to be treated as a man, not a dog. I would think that respect for the other person is a top priority, not seeing who can out tongue lash the other?
Maybe I live in a fantasy world, where love and respect for each other is more important than arguing and belittling each other.
Why do men, and women, stay in these relationships?
Why do men treat women who are nice, thoughtful, respectful, and caring like a bitch?
I never have understood that.
Aren't we always told to treat others like we want to be treated? So what do you do when it doesn't happen? And what do you tell a friend that is in a toxic relationship and can't get out?
What do you do when you are in a relationship that is not appreciated or respected?
I know, the easy answer is... get out! But what if it isn't that easy?
I don't mean to sound like an idealist, but as a women... why can't the nice girls meet a nice guy and vice versa. Why do women feel they need to control a man?
Is there some underlying thrill for a guy to have a girl tell him everything to do?
Do men secretly need a women to tell them what to do???

Is it the thrill of the hunt????

I secretly think that it is... Where's my shotgun!

No comments: