Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wishing...

and waiting...
why is it so hard to be away from someone?
I find myself thinking about you all the time. I wonder what you are doing, what you are thinking, and if I ever cross your mind.
Time goes by so slowly... it feels as if I will never see you again.
I wonder what you will you think when you do come back. Will you still feel the same way or will you want something else.
I often wish I had spent more time with you.
I wish I were younger, so I can give you what you so desperately want.
I wish I could give you all your dreams and wishes...
Wish I would have known about your feelings sooner...
I wish I could feel your lips on mine...
feel your arms around me and hear your voice in my ear...
Look into your eyes and just get lost in them...
dance one more dance...
drink one more pitcher...
I want to show you so much about me and my life...
what I am all about, what I like to do, who my friends are...
you just saw a little bit of it...
I want so much for you to be a part of my everyday...


No comments: