Monday, January 19, 2009

Scent of a man...

You know what drives me absolutely crazy......
a man that wears a cologne that absolutely punctuates his personality!
the one cologne that really drives me up a wall and makes my legs and everything else quiver, Carolina Herrera for men!!! Holy Cow!!!!
And when a man sweats, and he's wearing cologne (and deodorant)... McDreamy, McSteamy, and all the rest Mc's.... all rolled in to one!
I have never been the one that goes for a guy based on his looks... it's the smell of him that will drive me crazy!! Or away, if a man has bad body odor...I'm out!!!
Smell seems to enhance the sexual experience too... I'm not sure that guys realize this about women. I would venture to say that most women would prefer a man that smells good during sex. I don't know that they have done a scientific experiment on this or not, but I would be willing to bet that women enjoy the experience more when a man is wearing a cologne that suits who he is!
I must say though, the only cologne's that make me want to run the other way are musky colognes... don't know why, but I will turn and run at the smell of musk!
So, men be aware... wear it and they will come! No pun intended :)

No comments: