Monday, January 19, 2009

To fart or not to fart....

that is the question!
The older I get, the more tolerant I become of natural bodily functions! Why you might ask? Because they are happening to me at a much faster rate that I had anticipated! So... fart away!
I do think that people are still embarrassed by it, simply because you don't know if it's going to be a smelly one or not!
That brings me to another argument with couples, why don't they tell each other when something is not right? You would rather let your partner walk around with a nose hanger than simple motion that they have something hanging from their nose! Again I come back to the argument I had a few months ago about honesty. If you can't be honest about the little shit, how do expect someone to be honest about the big stuff.

No comments: