Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting harder

Why is it so hard to just wait?
I miss you and wish you would just call.
I know and realize that you can not commit to forever,
but would it be too much to commit to right now?
I wanted someone who would appreciate me, not use me for convenience.
Everything started out so great! What happened? How did we go from calling each other all day long to just once a day?
How did you go from kissing me all night, to barely wanting to hold me?
How did you manage to make time in the beginning, to having no time for me now?
Is it so bad to want to spend as much time with you as possible? Is it bad to want to know how your day went? Is it a fault that I make you a priority in my life?
I want so badly to call you, but I can't... I need you to want this! I need you to miss me, to appreciate what we had and to realize that I am not her and I don't want to go anywhere! I just want to be a part of your life and feel the love you have to offer.

No comments: