Saturday, February 6, 2010

TAXES

I thought I would get a fairly decent income tax check this year! Yeah, NOT!
Nothing was more depressing than filling out my 1040 and seeing just how much I wasn't getting back this year. I have always used my tax's as a mini savings account. Money to be spent to hold me over for the year. Not this time!
Being a single mother, working two jobs, I just figured that I would receive the same, if not more, than I had in the past!
Jokes on me... this was the smallest amount in years, and I pretty much earned the same amount as previous years.
Why is the middle class always getting raped by the government?? I thought that change was coming. I thought that the middle class, for once, would get a break! I was so wrong! It's hard enough to try and put a little back in the saving account each month, save for college, and keep money in 3 retirement funds!! WTF!! What do I really have to look forward to in the future?
It is so damn hard to survive on one income!

No comments: