Monday, February 15, 2010

Great Timing

Heart broken once again.
Where is my knight in shining armor? When will I find that person that will actually put me ahead of everything else? When will I find the man that actually WANTS to spend time with me, appreciate the things I do for him, and not get cold feet.
Why do men do that? Act like you are their universe until THEY decide they still want to be independent?
Whatever happened to love at first sight?
Whatever happened to saying what you mean, and meaning what you say?
Why do men tell you they love you, when they really don't? Has the meaning of love changed? I always thought that telling someone you loved them was allowing yourself to be vulnerable. The same way people will tell you that there is a difference between making love and just having sex.
Do men really think that women want to just be in a relationship for the sex?? Maybe there are women out there that are willing to do that, but sooner or later someone falls in love, and gets hurt.
This one hurts, I had hoped that the one had found me.

No comments: