Monday, February 22, 2010

Not worth the fight?

Just wondering how someone can tell you they love you one day and not talk to you the next?
What does it mean these days to love someone?
Do you fight for them, even though you may not want what they want?
Do you still try to at least figure things out or do you just walk away?
And why does everything have to be a game??
What ever happened to being truthful and open with each other?
What happened to having a relationship? One in which you are supposed to be able to talk about everything. A relationship where you can express your wants and desires and still know that things will be ok.
I want forever, yes! But I also know that I want you! I am not sorry for telling you that I WANT a knight in shining armor, that I WANT a meaningful relationship, that I WANT to know that the person I am with, WANTS to be with me too! I know the pain you feel, I know the distrust you have, I know you don't want to go through that again! TRUST ME, I KNOW!!
It saddens my heart to know, that to you, I'm not worth the fight!

No comments: