Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas anticipation...

You know teachers look forward to Christmas break... more so than any other time (besides summer vacation) because it is the midpoint in the year. With the moon at it's brightest and closest to the earth, the kids are all crazy!! I think you could even say the teachers!! You would have to be a little whacked to put up with 150 of someone else's kids!
But I eagerly await the holiday... it's a magical time!
Since my family is German, we still celebrate the 'ol world way.
I still hold on to the memories of my grandparents and Christmas time, and hope to pass them on to my son.
Love, Life, and Laughter is all you need... I wish you and yours a great and intoxicating holiday season, however you may celebrate it.

1 comment:

Butterfly Angel said...

Do you have an Advent calendar? I still have one at my ripe old age and my adult kids still want me to buy them one as well.

A very merry and blessed Christmas to you and your family.

~ba~