Saturday, December 13, 2008

married men...

Why is it so easy for some people to go out with married people???
Why is it easy for married people to cheat?
Is it acceptable to date a married man if the circumstances are out of their control, meaning an abusive spouse, no sex in the marriage, no love in the marriage???
Is it just that married men are safer for someone who is terrified of commitment? Or is it an issue of control???
Question, if a women cheats with another women, is it still considered cheating on their husband???
Why is it that men can handle that better than if they cheat with a man??
It's funny to see a married couple fight and argue over stupid stuff! You just want to go slap them and tell 'em, what the fuck!!
I think back to my marriage and often wonder what the fuck went wrong...
I thought I did everything right! Apparently not! I try and pass along advise to people who are going to get married what I thought went wrong with my marriage.
It's funny but I have this catholic priest that comes by my work (bartender in a restaurant) who brings these young couples to be married. He introduces me and just waits for me to give my "not so nice" advice to them, I often wonder why he does this? Is it because I am not afraid to tell them what marriage is all about? Is it that I ask them, "so who's going to do the laundry??" ?
Why don't they give reality classes before marriage, instead of these lovey dovey type classes??
I don't regret the divorce... I have had twice the fun in life than my x! Revenge is sweet when you look better than the current wife!!
So back to married men??? Good or bad??? Guilty or just don't give a shit??

1 comment:

Butterfly Angel said...

You and I need to sit down one day and swap stories (lol)...

I say for myself: "Ain't gonna do it 'cuz it would be done to me." Also, karma is such beyotch!!!

ttfn,
~ba~