Monday, November 24, 2008

Laundry...

Why haven't we gotten to the point of having robots do the mundane chores of life?
The Jetson's had a maid! Why haven't we gotten there yet?
If there are two things that I utterly dislike in this world it's laundry and grading papers!
If I could find a man that would fold laundry (especially socks) and iron... he'd be in like Flin!
I will find everything else in the world to do except those two. I will mow the entire yard, weed whack it, replant the flower bed, do the neighbors yard before I tackle laundry or grading papers! I'll even clean the entire house from top to bottom, mop, dust, vacuum, toilets, showers, and do general maintenance around the house before laundry and papers!
Needless to say, the laundry has won, and it is done!! Until next week...

1 comment:

Butterfly Angel said...

I feel your pain...Grading papers ranks right up there with drinking sour milk!

My dad showed me how to do laundry @ the ripe old age of 7 and I have been doing it ever since. When I allow others to do laundry, they screw it up...intentionally, of course!

All I know is that when I die, there will be laundry for some other yoyo to deal with. The quote should be revised to say that "nothing is certain but death, taxes and laundry!"