Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's wrong with being single?

Another funny chapter in my life... being single.
Why do my friends feel it is their mission to set me up with people?? Thinking they know what kind of man I would be interested in, hell I don't even know what kind of man I'm interested in! And it never fails that they pick the one guy that I would never have picked for myself! What are the odds?
You know I have found that being single has it's perks...
You don't have smell anyone else's farts but your own
You don't have to do anyone else's laundry but your own
You don't have to cook for anyone else except yourself
You don't have to listen to anyone else bitch about things except yourself
You can listen to whatever music you want
You can watch whatever tv you want
You can make a mess if you want...
You can have an orgasm whenever you want... so long as batteries and water pressure never ends!
You can go out whenever you want
You can hang out with whomever you want...

Being single allows you to sample a wide variety of the menu of life... but, if the man of my dreams ever finds me, well...

No comments: