Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why is it so difficult?

You know the older you get the harder it seems to be to meet people of the opposite sex.
You look for the tell tale sign of a ring, keep walking if there is one and if not you check out the rest of him. See if he's with a group or another female. Does he have any kids with him? and so on...
Why do I still hold on to the images of a guy from my 20's when I'm pushing 40??? Why is it harder to even strike up a conversation with a guy? You would think that with about 20 years practice it would get easier... but it doesn't! Do guys think this way too??? Do they have as hard a time as us girls?? Call me old fashion, but I've always believed that it should be a guy that approaches the girl! Should I change my way of thinking?
I am a sucker for a great smile and a really nice back! I wish guys could walk around without shirts on, Top Gun volleyball scene gets me every time!
Sometimes I think it's easier just to stay single and not mess with the whole thing. But then you get out in public and "it's raining men" everywhere!! God hates me... figures, he's male!

No comments: